Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products fillter

Products fillter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi, I am using products element from woocommerce and the filter is not working I know it’s the archive products filter, but even when I tried to add the products filter( not the archive filter) the filter still did not work.

Just to let you know that I need to keep the product element from woocommerce because it gives me more flexibility to control which item I show in which section, so the product archive is not an option for me and I can’t use it.
    Thank you

Hello,

I have found that you have not assigned any attributes to the products, also there is no variable products added in the shop which is why the filters are not working. If you will add any other widget in the Shop filters area it will show on the shop page.

https://ibb.co/R6PK6Y3
    https://ibb.co/xKnrtNC

Best Regards.

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi Aizaz
    Thank you for getting back to me
    But I am talking about something different. Basically the ORDER BY feature it not working.
    Please check the attached image.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme or Store Fronte theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

Otherwise, keep the 3rd party plugin deactivated and send me the WP admin login details so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi Aizaz
    I have installed the Store Fronte theme and the OrderBy is working perfectly fine with the default theme I have deactivated all 3d party plugins and tested both themes, but the issue still exists with the Woodmart theme.
    Please check the login details in the private section.
    Regards

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

We have further checked this issue and found out that the Products widget that you are using on your Custom Shop page, is coming from the Elementor Pro plugin. To check this issue further, we tried using the Theme’s Product widgets on your Site which are Products (grid or carousel) and Archive Products and with them added, the default WooCommerce Order By sorting on the Page was working fine. So, this clears the fact that it is not an issue at the Theme level but at the third party Plugin level.

So, you will need to contact the respective Elementor Pro plugin Support in this regard, they will guide you better because the third party Plugin related issues are handled by the respective Plugin Support or Plugin Author according to the Envato Policy. Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard.

Note: While checking, when we deactivated the Pro Plugin on your Site so the Pro plugin’s Products widget automatically got removed from the Custom Shop page of your Site. So, we apologize for that and have again added that on your Custom Shop page. You can configure it’s options now like before, we didn’t remember that so just added the widget on the Page. This happened due to the issue checking process, we hope you can understand. Apologize again !

Best Regards

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi

Just to let you know that the product widget I am using is the default WooCommerce widget and I have disabled the Elemento pro account the shop products still exist and please check the attached screenshot.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Karamalani
    Participant

I have been waiting two days now and no answer!

Hello,

We are really Sorry for the delay in the response, it happened because of the weekend off. Apologize again!

The WooCommerce Products element that you are trying to use on the Page isn’t available with the free Elementor version to use, as you can see from our Test Site: https://ibb.co/LStDxnM

That is only accessible with the Elementor Pro plugin. So, that’s why we recommended you to concern the respective Plugin Support. Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)