Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products filter , with subcategory

Products filter , with subcategory

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bosancu37
    Participant

Ok, so let’s start with the beginning, I saw on the internet that these types of filters are very popular. And I hope that you have such an implementation in the theme (I haven’t found it yet), on the filtering side there would be more functionalities with which I would like you to help me. The first of them would be the hierarchical filters, or more precisely the active filters. Let me explain what it is about, I want the filter menu to update after a filter is selected. For example, if I select FILTER 1, only products from FILTER 1 will appear, but if the product in the selected filter has no other filters, those filters will disappear, I hope you understand what I want to refer to, but let’s say that this implementation it would not be the most wanted.

What interests me the most would be the attributes and sub-attributes in the filters. More precisely, let me give you an example

I saw that these kind of attributes are searched for all over the internet, and I would be interested if you could help me implement them on a website

color (title)
    -Blue
    — Blue
    — dark blue
    -Red
    — Light red
    –Dark red

companies
    -Samsung
    — Galaxy S20
    –Galaxy S21
    –Galaxy S22
    – Apple
    — iPhone 9
    — iPhone 11

Hello,

You can add the filters from Appearance > Widgets > Add the filters in the shop page widget area. You can use the woodmart woocommerce layered nav widget for attributes and use the product categories widget for categories.
    Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

Best Regards.

bosancu37
    Participant

I don’t think you understood what I wanted to ask you. On a website there are categories and subcategories, right?

But there are also assigned ones (that is, the menus in the filter panel), in those menus there are assigned ones based on which you filter the products, I am strictly interested if there is the possibility of assigning them also under attributes, exactly as in the example below

Color (Menu title)
    -Blue
    -— Blue
    -— dark blue

-Red
    -— Light red
    -–Dark red

Companies (menu title)
    -Samsung
    — Galaxy S20
    -–Galaxy S21
    -–Galaxy S22

– Apple
    -— iPhone 9
    -— iPhone 11

bosancu37
    Participant

I have corrected the text****

I don’t think you understood what I wanted to ask you. There are categories and subcategories on a site, right?

But there are also attributes (that is, the menus in the filter panel), in those menus there are attributes according to product filters, I am strictly interested in whether there is the possibility to create attributes and sub attributes ( child attributes) , exactly as in the example below

Hello,

Sorry to say Can you please share some screenshots or examples of what you actually want, so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards

bosancu37
    Participant

This is better to understand ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)