Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products get published BUT should be pending product (Artem, Luke, Aizaz ONLY)

Products get published BUT should be pending product (Artem, Luke, Aizaz ONLY)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

I see that most new products created get published when they should be pending product. Only I (admin) can publish products from a vendor once I see they have set up their policies and shipping.

However, as you can see (in the video in private content), new products are being published without my approval and without publish product directly.

It’s also taking us time to putting the product back to pending review and explain to the vendor why it’s no longer published.

I have contact Dokan about this and they replied with the following: https://snipboard.io/wPjMri.jpg
    The issue is only coming from the woodmart theme after I did their tests.

Can someone please look into this for a fix?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but we have confirmed from the Test Site by creating a Vendor Account and then created a new Product and it was gone to Pending Review: https://ibb.co/48zM8QJ

So, this clears the fact that it is not a Theme-end issue. There might be some third party Plugin conflict on your Site or some Settings issue under the Dokan Plugin. Can you please once check first by deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)