Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products Grid or Carousel – Product Filtering

Products Grid or Carousel – Product Filtering

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cfadmin
    Participant

Hi,

We would like to know how we can enhance the product filter on your Products Grid or Carousel. We really like the look and feel of the one in your theme, however we need more filtering functionality. I have attached an image of a product carousel that has the functionality we would like.

Is this possible to achieve? If not, can you tell me where in your code I can add this functionality?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cfadmin
    Participant

Update to initial post.

OR is there a way to

Exclude – exclude product by title, Tag, Category?

Thanks

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

cfadmin
    Participant

OK thank you.

Can you tell me the “Files” I need to customize for this?

Hello,

You can find the files under “/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/products/class-products.php” and can customize them at your own risk.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

cfadmin
    Participant

Thank you

cfadmin
    Participant

Hello I have attached an image of your products carousel with our request. We have over 18,000 products and excluding by “title” is an unbearable task.

We will pay for request. Can you give a quote?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry, but we do not provide paid customization services. We provide only support within our policy frames, if you need additional customization you can find a developer or try to contact our partners https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Products Grid or Carousel – Product Filtering’ is closed to new replies.