Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products (grid or carousel) shown different from the chosen Product style

Products (grid or carousel) shown different from the chosen Product style

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Isabel
    Participant

Hi,
    I have chosen the “Show summary on hover” Product style in the Theme options as well as in the Products (grid or carousel) that I have put in the home page (see screenshot).

In the shop it is fine https://www.tecnomec.store/tienda/

But in the home, products are shown different from the style chosen inside the elemente. I would like them to be seen as in the shop.

Can you please help me with this.

Thanks a lot
    Best regards
    Isabel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have set “Full info on hover” in the Product Grid element on the home page: https://gyazo.com/7d8277a18967df3cdb64d1984808c060

You need to set either “inherit” or select “summary” in the Product Grid element.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Isabel
    Participant

Hi,

I did not have “Full info on hover” selected. Please see that it is not marked as selected in your video (attached screenshot). When you select one of them there is a blue frame around it and if you see your video there is not a blue frame around “Full info on hover”.

I had “Show summary on hover” selected which was just below “Full info on hover”.

Anyway, either I select “inherit” or “show summary on hover” in the Product Grid element, it does not work. Please, check it.

Now it is selected “inherit” (see screenshot) and there is the frame in blue around it.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Isabel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Isabel
    Participant

Please, can you look into it and see if there is a solution?

Thank you in advance,

Isabel

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Isabel
    Participant

Hi!

I deactivated all the plugins except the ones on your list but the problem remains.

Please, can you see what happens?

Thank you
    Isabel

Hello,

Please switch from Carousle to the Grid. The carousel has a predefined design and it is not changed.

Best Regards

Isabel
    Participant

Hi!

You said that “The carousel has a predefined design and it is not changed” but it does let me choose all product designs for hover except the “show summary on hover”, so I do not really undertand what you mean.

Anyway, I have chosen a different one the “Quick” hover design for the carousel and I need a litte help:

I managed to change background-color and color properties for the quick icon and I want the sambe color for the background-color of the minus, quantities, plus and add to cart that as it is a little bit clearer. (see attached screenshot)

Please, can you provide me with the css to change it.

Thank you
    Isabel

Hello,

Please configure the Product Grid for Grid instead of Carousel and select the Summary.

Best Regards

Isabel
    Participant

Hi!
    The problem is that I do not want to use Grid, as there will be many products I wanted to use Carousel so people can see them pass on by one in just one line.

Anyway, as I told you in my previous message I am using Carousel with a different product desing does works fine.

So give it as solved
    Isabel

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to set a custom design for the carousel due to the carousel nature.

Surely, you can use the carousel, but the design would be different.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)