Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products Hover wont work

Products Hover wont work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

EMJ92
    Participant

dear support team,

i have massive problems with the hover styles for the products. All styles look totally terrible except the (default button). And also there the buttons are all on different higher.

The images are ALL on the same width and height.

I would like it to look like your demo. But I can’t even get it to look like that.

please help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

EMJ92
    Participant

this is caused by the plugin germanized. This plugin is essential for the german market and must be activated.

Is there maybe a solution to at least center the font and the buttons all at the bottom? So that it at least looks straight.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

EMJ92
    Participant

Hey again,

i solved the problem by myself. you have to switch off the price marking at germanized
    sorry for the disturbance

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)