Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products label very hard to translate

Products label very hard to translate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Brockway
    Participant

Hi,

Here a screenshot : http://prntscr.com/hfsxlf
    As you can see it’s hard to translate product label with your theme, bacause if you dont respect the number of letter to match exactly yours it will not work out great !

i think you need another label system so translations are ok. For example let users specify the “back to another line”.

While you figure out how to fix that for everyone, can i have a temporarry fix ?

Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

What do you mean by “back to another line”? Actually, we have an option to make them rectangular that allows you to have more words on your labels. You can find it in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Product labels.

Regards

Brockway
    Participant

Sorry but i didnt know the technical term to “Return to the line”.
    And square or round doesnt really matter, because small or long words are cut in half because we cant choose where to start another line in the label.

Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But technically, we are not able to do this either. In this case, we should allow you to enter HTML code there and you will add <br> tags there. Sorry, but it requires a lot of settings to add to our Theme Settings. If you want, we can change labels width for you. How do want them to make look like?

Brockway
    Participant

I would like them to look fine while not breaking words in half :p

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where can we see this issue on your website? Could you please provide us a link?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)