Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products not staying in cart for long as in wishlist

Products not staying in cart for long as in wishlist

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Yamess
    Participant

Hi, when I add a product in the cart, it does not stay for long as in the wishlist, everything disappear when I log out, or when I long in a new window tab
    how can I make it last for long in the cart?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This issue may be related to some of additional plugins installed or a cache on the server. You can check it switching to default WordPress theme and test how it works without WoodMart.

Regards

Yamess
    Participant

Hey, I’ve changed the theme to storefront and it’s working properly for the cart, but when I switched back to woodmart theme the products don’t stay in the cart for long, can you please check it for me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just tested your website but the shopping cart works correctly for us and all products always stay in the cart even if we open a few other pages in new tabs https://gyazo.com/e4638e5e08bc9ca7be78777fc6de1c18

Regards

Yamess
    Participant

actually you need to open in an other browser or log out and log back in and you will see what I talkin about, you won’t see the items you just added in the cart.
    The wishlist items are always there but not the cart items.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access? We need to deactivate our core plugin since it throws an error when you try to switch to another theme. This issue was already fixed in the update.

Yamess
    Participant

ok this is the FTP access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need all the data including FTP login.

Yamess
    Participant

Okay

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t need your control panel but an FTP.

By the way, could you please try to activate default theme at the moment? To do this, simply rename our woodmart-core plugin in your plugins folder.
    We want to check how it works with that.

Yamess
    Participant

Okay I’ll let you know when I’ve done that

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us and tell about the result. Thank you.

Yamess
    Participant

I’ve changed, Storefront is now activated
    items are staying in the cart even if I log out or open the page in a another browser

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, can we try to deactivate additional plugins also?

Yamess
    Participant

yes you can except the plugins SSL Insecure Content Fixer and Easy HTTPS otherwise the website won’t work

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we found the issue. Our theme requires using WooCommerce session in order for columns per row and number of products per page to work. And it redefines the session when you log out. We will try to find a solution to this problem in the future. But if you don’t need this features we can give you a code to disable this.

Yamess
    Participant

o..K! but is that the reason why the products are not staying in the cart when I log out?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, that is why products are not saved when you log out and then log in.

Yamess
    Participant

Okay, not a good thing but I can deal with it for now until you release a new update, hopefully you will release one soon.

By the way thank you for being responsive, I appreciate that.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)