Home Forums WoodMart support forum products page layout

products page layout

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bogdan
    Participant

Please I would like to have different product page layouts to choose from and I want to be able to make the changes myself.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can use WooCommerce builder of WoodMart allowing you to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. WooCommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site. You can create a custom layout in the page builder as per your need.

Here is the documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

Best Regards.

bogdan
    Participant

Hello.

Thank you for getting back to us.

What seems to be easy for someone can be impossible for others, and not only us, we tried to ask other two ppl with decent web design knowledge and they couldn’t do it.

The reason for buying support was to receive some help apart from the x2 links that can be found easily.

We have been advised to buy support and to ask for your help, we did buy support but this is not enough because we don’t know how to do it, when initially you can have all the data available and knowledge.
    Please help us with this small thing for you and a big inconvenience for us.

Hello,

Please see this video for better understanding how to use custom layout for specific products:
    https://youtu.be/nGL_zrallug

Best Regards.

bogdan
    Participant

Hello Aizaz.

Thank you for last video and informations, I can see that is much more usefull informations.

Unfortunately is not working for me, I get some errors after again spending more then 1h….

When I select the product layout the elementor will redirect me to an empty page not something already customised as you show on the video.

On the 1st phot I press marked with red ( the layout wanted 1 ) it will redirect me to (elementor 2) and it will NOT end up looking like your (video 3) just an empty page that i can’t customised it.

On photo 2 is the error that i am getting once I do the change and I want to enter to the product.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by bogdan.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In Elementor settings, enable containers and create the layouts https://monosnap.com/file/K8bSUOkIrewQSC05N8ZldphmfpSnH4

Best Regards.

bogdan
    Participant

Thank you, is working now after I spent like 8h in total.

Was working with a different product layout assigned to the category ( important do not forgot to exclude the new category from default single product layout)

Kind Regards.
    Bogdan

Hello,

I’m glad to hear it’s working now. Remember to exclude the new category from the default single product layout in the future. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)