Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products per page doesn’t work correctly with “Show single variations”

Products per page doesn’t work correctly with “Show single variations”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dimarkarevik
    Participant

Hi. I activated Show single variation function and resaved products, but after that example when products on per page selected 15, products on page is 9.
    Here https://wordpress-170582-3550489.cloudwaysapps.com/shop/?per_page=15
    I don’t have any other plugin.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

dimarkarevik
    Participant

My website is under development, feel free for working.
    Also when I changed products loop to carousel (with elementor), first 2 sections are empty. You can see it on Homepage > Best sellers section.

Hello,

You have some variations that are not public, please make all the products public to solve the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

dimarkarevik
    Participant

Yeah, When I deleting draft products, problem is solving. But why I can’t have draft products ? I think it’s a bug.

Hello,

No, this is not a bug, this is the way this functionality works.

Best Regards

dimarkarevik
    Participant

Hmm, Sorry but I don’t think so.
    If I have a chance to make products draft, why I can’t use it ?
    Anyway I’ll try to solve this, but I really hope that You review that featureā€¤

Hello,

We will consider the option to improve this functionality in one of our updates, at the same time we cannot guarantee we will be able to implement it in the nearest updates.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)