Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products per page not working

Products per page not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

atpd23
    Participant

Dear support, I have set in Theme Settings > Shop > Products grid variable ‘Products per page’ to value 12, but this number is ignored and always I get 25 products per page. It happens in every product category.

I have noticed on this forum, that there are some people with similar problem. It was suggested to them to clear cookies. I have tried it too, sometimes it solves the problem, sometimes not. But unfortunately, in all cases after some time, it always start showing 25 products per page than expected 12 ones.

This problem started happing in recent theme’s versions. Do you have any information, if it’s a bug and how to solve it?

Best Regards,
    Andrew

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and the recommended plugins. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme and provide with the admin panel login details with the permissions to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)