Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products per row – mobile version

Products per row – mobile version

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

designmono
    Participant

Hi!

On desktop there’s a switch to show 2 / 3 / 4 products per row in product grid. Is it possible to make it work on mobile devices too? I would like to allow visitors to choose whether 1 or 2 products are displayed per row.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please share the wp login details in private content under the message area I will further check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you!

Hello,

Try to create a custom layout for archive pages and use the product per page widget and set it for mobile responsive in the page builder.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/3Y8Cm0x

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Does the “Products view” option work with the widget “Products (grid or carousel)”? Or does it work with the widget “Archive products” only?

Hello,

The ‘Products view’ option in WoodMart is designed to work seamlessly with both the ‘Products (grid or carousel)’ widget and the ‘Archive products’ widget.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Hello,

So I’ve inserted the “Products view” widget right above the “Products (grid or carousel)” widget — screenshot attached. However, the “Products view” widget disappears on front-end. Could you please suggest how to make it work?

Hello,

Can you please share the page url where you are using this widget and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you for your help!

Hello,

Sorry for the early confusion!

This widget only works with the archive products. You need to use product archive layouts to achieve this.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thanks for clarifying. What about the “Product filters” widget? Does it work only with the archive too?

Hello,

Yes, This Product filters widget work both the archive and the carousel widget.
    https://ibb.co/hMNcNvQ

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Okay, so I have inserted the product filter on my archive layout.

The problem is that once you click on the filter, it refreshes the entire layout. The page then jumps to the top and other elements of the layout disappear, except the products. You can see how it works in the link below.

Could you please help me fix this?

Hello,

Sorry to say I am unable to login to your site. Kindly, please disable the 2FA Authentication so that we can proceed further with checking the issue on your Site.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

I’m sorry but there is no 2FA. Could you please check again?
    The website is password protected though – see below.

Hello,

I have found that you have not updated the theme plugins after the theme update. I have updated the plugin, now please check the site after removing the browser and site cache.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you, I have now updated other plugins as well.

However, the behaviour of the filter is still the same. When any filter is selected, the page jums up and other elements of the page disappear.

Would appreciate if you could have a look.

designmono
    Participant

By the way, the same happens when changing the products view to show either 1 or 2 products in a row (this widget enabled on mobile only).

Hello,

Please turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache site cache and server cache and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, switch to the parent theme, and recheck it. If the issue remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

I have deactivated all plugins except for Elementor, WooCommerce. Woodmart Core and cleared all cache. Also tried switching back to the parent theme. However, the filter and product view widgets are still causing the same issue.

Hello,

First of all sorry for the delay.

Please use the following custom code that needs to be placed inside Theme Settings >> Custom JS => On document ready area

woodmartThemeModule.$document.on('wdShopPageInit', function () {
    	jQuery('.elementor-element').each(function() {
    		elementorFrontend.elementsHandler.runReadyTrigger( jQuery( this ) );
    	});
    });

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you! The layout doesn’t break now. But the page jumps to the top on every selection. That’s really inconvenient as you need to scroll down to see the products. How can we fix this?

Hello,

You need to disable “Scroll to top after AJAX” option from THeme Settings >> Product Archive: https://monosnap.com/file/Dzu4GwlwNFxG81Ps3uvvGy27imf2MQ

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Wonderful, thank you so much for your help!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Products per row – mobile version’ is closed to new replies.