Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products photos are not available in the shop page

Products photos are not available in the shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

groceryBD
    Participant

Hi- some of my product photos are not visible in the shop page but if I enter that specific product page the photo is visible. Really weird thing..not sure how to solve this.
    Attached some photos of the problem (shop page vs product page view)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the product images are controlled by woocommerce and our theme doesn’t influence.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

groceryBD
    Participant

Hi we checked this already and its woodmart theme related problem. Can you please help us figuring this problem out.
    thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

ballgagbear
    Participant

Hi there,

i found this ticket because I’m also having a problem with images appearing blank on the shop page. The problem is only occurring on the desktop Chrome browser on Mac (everything works fine on Safari and Firefox). I do not have a PC or Android phone to test Chrome for Windows or mobile. I have tested my site with all plugins deactivated (except for Woodmart Core, Elementor and WooCommerce) and it does not fix the issue. I have provided a link to my site’s staging environment with only those three plugins activated.

Here are some more details about the issue:

The problem is “responsive”: Individual product images will reappear when I resize the window to cross one of the responsive thresholds (i.e., changing the width of the window to force a transition from desktop to tablet will make some images reappear and different ones disappear).

Images affected are predictable: The problem affects images in the same location on the shop page for different categories. The blank product images affect all products on the fourth row of a product grid that is 3 columns wide (desktop width), and the 7th row of product grids that are 2 columns wide (tablet and mobile width).

Shop page and product grids affected: The problem occurs on shop/category pages as described above as well as product grid widgets on other pages. My main page has a 4 column x 2 row grid and both images in the first column are blank.

Thank you for looking into this issue.

Best,
    Greg

Hello,

@ballgagbear
    Please create a new topic and provide with the admin panel login details of the website so that you can check the issue for you and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)