Home Forums WoodMart support forum product's thumbnail size with attribut

product's thumbnail size with attribut

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Zecarl
    Participant

Hello,
    i have one variable product. i add image for the color brown for example.
    Normaly the thumbnail are square. and when i added the other images for the Brown’s attribut the ratio have changed the thumbnail now is same that original image (1,5) you can see in the attached file named color 1 and when i chose the color brown the size of the the thumbnail change. now the image are square ( attached file named color 2)

Variable product without additional images for the attribut, the thumbnails are square.
    Variable product with additional images for the attribut, the default thumbnails have same ratio that the product image, and if we change the attribut the ratio change too.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please deactivate the maintenance mode of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because I am unable to visit the website while the maintenance mode is enabled.

Best Regards.

Zecarl
    Participant

ok this is the link.
    you will see in first the thumbnais are square. after you choose size S and color brow—> the thumbnail are square and after you del the brow colors and the thumbnail change the ratio now it is 1.5

Thanks

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-image-thumbnail img {
    	height: 196px;
    }

Then clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Zecarl
    Participant

Hello it is not goog
    pls look in the attached files. you can try in the website

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Zecarl
    Participant

Hello,
    In first time, i desactivated all the third-party plugins, the problem is not resolved.
    in second time i desactivated the child theme and i open the webpage in several browsers and the problem is not resolved.
    avout the image ratio, i prefer when it is respected (Width / Height: 1.5)

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide me with the correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Zecarl
    Participant

sorry
    this is the good password

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your FTP access as well?

Zecarl
    Participant

Ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed the issue for you. Please, check from your side.

Zecarl
    Participant

Ok thanks,
    it is possible to have a feedback about the issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, it is a bug in our theme and we will fix this in our next theme update.

Zecarl
    Participant

ok thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘product's thumbnail size with attribut’ is closed to new replies.