Home Forums WoodMart support forum Promo Banner Issue

Promo Banner Issue

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hellodesignerd
    Participant

im currently using the promo banner as a full width banner. But after the page loads, it will suddenly jerk and shrink in size (not sure when will it happen, it just happens randomly).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

hellodesignerd
    Participant

sure

Hello,

Could you kindly provide the page URL and screen how it loads, I am checking the home page and I cannot catch the problem?

Best Regards

hellodesignerd
    Participant

the problem also exist for the home page banner…not sure is it causing issue for full screen banners.

hellodesignerd
    Participant

i think the glitch happens only after we hover upon the navigation menu. it happens on Home, About Us and Stockists pages (gif screenshots). i have no idea why it is so random.

Attachments:

Hello,

The problem is caused by your custom CSS: https://prnt.sc/qlmd1CEm9Dbh you have changed the global width of the scroll https://prnt.sc/W2OWMZ6D4pMh

Please remove this code and check how it works.

Best Regards

hellodesignerd
    Participant

i’ve tried to deactivate the custom scrollbar css before to check if it’s causing the issue, but the bug is still there. i’ve deactivate it, the bug is still there though.

hellodesignerd
    Participant

actually i dont think the bug is targeting the promo banner only, its happening to entire site….if i shrink my browser, reload the page, you can see that there isnt any padding on the right, until i hover the header menu, the right side padding will suddenly appear. and im using incognito mode to view.

Attachments:

hellodesignerd
    Participant

i also tried to deactivate all my custom css to check, they are also not causing the bug either.

hellodesignerd
    Participant

i have also tried deactivating all my plugins one by one to test. its WPBakery Page Builder that is causing the issue, but it’s an essential plugin to use right? how to fix this bug?

hellodesignerd
    Participant

i found the issue, it’s your preloader that’s causing the bug….any fix to it?

Attachments:

hellodesignerd
    Participant

i think you guys can try to fix your preloader which is causing this issue, for future theme updates….
    i will probably be using other preloader plugin as they are working fine…

Hello,

Our developers need more time to investigate, they would check deeper and fix for the nearest update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)