Home Forums Basel support forum Promo Banner Settings Not Loading

Promo Banner Settings Not Loading

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

netfink
    Participant

Hi, I have a WordPress Multisite website using this theme (Version 2.5.0) and for some reason the Promo Banner settings are not loading up, the modal window pops up but the loading gif just keeps spinning. I’m intending to use the excellent Promo Banner feature quite a bit on the site. Can you help?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please provide us your admin panel access so we could check this and try to find a solution ASAP.

Regards

netfink
    Participant

Here you go.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that Visual Composer stopped working at all. You need to turn off all additional plugins and remove all your PHP customization to see what is this issue caused by. Also turn on debug mode to see all PHP errors https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

netfink
    Participant

Visual Composer is working fine for me on 3 different browsers.

The admin pages do default to classic mode but the switches for backend and frontend are available.

The only issue I have is with the Promo Banner.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Very strange, are you able to provide us your FTP access so we could check everything?

Thank you

netfink
    Participant

I’m afraid I’m not able to provide FTP access. However, the problem appears to go away when the Yoast SEO and WooCommerce SagePay plugins are disabled which suggests some kind of conflict. I have to move forward with the website’s development for now, please let me know if the conflict is resolved in a future update. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We tested our theme with both Yoast SEO and WooCommerce SagePay and there are no any conflicts and banner element works correctly. So probably the problem is on your website and we can’t troubleshoot it without FTP access to your site files.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)