Home Forums WoodMart support forum PROMO POP-UP after visiting a no. of pages

PROMO POP-UP after visiting a no. of pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RobertP
    Participant

Hello,

The theme’s settings offer several preferences for the promo pop-up and I would personally want for the promo to pop up after the user visits a specific number of pages on my website, and not after a certain amount of time or after he scrolls down a specific number of pixels.

Yes, there are indeed these options available to select in settings, but I cannot figure out how I should make it work, because of the following 2 possible situations (neither of them working for me):

1) if I choose Show popup after SOME TIME, the “Popup delay” option applies by default (thus the pop-up being opened after a number of milliseconds), irrespective of the fact that I have also selected a number of pages in the “Show after number of pages visited” section. – Please see attached

2) if I choose Show popup after USER SCROLL, the “Show after user scroll down the page” option applies by default (thus the pop-up being opened after the selected number of pixels), irrespective of the fact that I have also selected a number of pages in the “Show after number of pages visited” section. – Please see attached

Can u please advise? Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There are two main option: on the scroll and on some time. Other configurations just specify details for main one. Please advise your aim, what settings you have set and what problem occurred on the result?

Best Regards

RobertP
    Participant

As I said, I want the pop-up to appear ONLY after a number of pages have been visited. Not after some time, and not after user scroll. How do I obtain this?

Hello,

In this case, put zero infield with the time and put value in the field of pages number. If it works not as it should, deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and contact us with your site admin access.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)