Home Forums Basel support forum Promo popup

Promo popup

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Olga
    Participant

Hi!

I created a popup and people who enter the website for the first time see it. However, when person enters website next time, the popup doesn’t show. How can I show popup to visitors every time no matter if they already visited website or not?

The code I have now:

[vc_row content_placement=”middle”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”23149″ img_size=”full” css=”.vc_custom_1459944906701{margin-top: -20px !important;margin-right: -20px !important;margin-bottom: -20px !important;margin-left: -20px !important;}”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1459945099927{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-top: 40px !important;padding-right: 20px !important;padding-bottom: 40px !important;padding-left: 20px !important;}”]

СКИДКИ, НОВИНКИ И СПЕЦПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ

Подарки, специальные цены и рекомендации экспертов по уходу только для подписчиков

[mc4wp_form][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Hello,

The promo popup is configured in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup > Popup version

Best Regards

Olga
    Participant

Thank you!

I’d like to modify pop up in the mobile version, because now full title doesn’t fit (see screenshot) and image doesn’t look good.

How can I modify popup in mobile?

The code for popup now is the following:

[vc_row content_placement=”middle”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”23149″ img_size=”full” css=”.vc_custom_1459944906701{margin-top: -20px !important;margin-right: -20px !important;margin-bottom: -20px !important;margin-left: -20px !important;}”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1459945099927{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-top: 40px !important;padding-right: 20px !important;padding-bottom: 40px !important;padding-left: 20px !important;}”]
    <h1 style=”margin-bottom: 14px; text-align: center;”>СКИДКИ, НОВИНКИ И СПЕЦПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ</h1>
    <p style=”text-align: center; font-size: 14px;”>Подарки, специальные цены и рекомендации экспертов по уходу только для подписчиков</p>
    [mc4wp_form][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Olga
    Participant

Okay thanks! But how can I edit popup with WP backend editor? I can’t find this page in my pages:(

Hello,

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup and you will find settings and field with HTML block ID, then navigate to the HTML block, find the block by ID and edit the content.

Best Regards

Olga
    Participant

Hello!

In Promo popup settings I have HTML block but I don’t see its ID (see screenshot 1). Please help me find it.

Also, I checked my HTML blocks manually and none of them is promo popup (see screenshot 2). Please help me find it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Create an HTML block, switch to the Classic mode and text editor http://prntscr.com/l8zev3

2. Copy your code from Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup and save. You will have something like this: http://prntscr.com/l8zfkp

3. Insert this HTML ID into Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup instead of the code. Now you can edit the content of popup easily in HTML block. When you enter your HTML block switch to Backend Editor.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)