Home Forums WoodMart support forum PROMO POPUP and WPML

PROMO POPUP and WPML

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi there,

I have created a Promo popup (using an HTML block) for the home page in English and want it to display in different languages when I access the site in different languages. However at the moment it only displays in English.

I translated the strings in WPML but that did not work. Do I need to create a seperate HTML block for each language?

Thanks

ToriTori38
    Participant

I have now created a separate HTML block for the different languages. However I am not sure how to link these HTML block shortcodes to the homepage Promo Popup.

I have been to the page in WPML called “Translate texts in admin screens”. However there I am not sure what I am looking for. Am I looking for my HTML widgets or something else?

Would be very happy if you can guide me in right direction 🙂

Hello,

Navigate to WPML > String Translation > Choose the admin_text_woodmart_option from the dropdown, wait till it uploads and find the title and the content block, insert the HTML block shortcode.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Actually I did not find the block there. It was located in admin_xts_text_woodmart_option. But all works well now! Thank you again 🙂

Hello,

Yes, it is located in the admin_xts_text_woodmart_option. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PROMO POPUP and WPML’ is closed to new replies.