Home Forums WoodMart support forum Promo Popup overlapping

Promo Popup overlapping

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi,

I created a promo pop that opens automatically on access and works correctly. When you close the popup, the Homepage works good.
    The problem occurs after changing to every other page: scrolling to the footer the popup text appears overlapping to the content of the footer.

Do you have an idea on how to solve this problem?

Hello,

I have visited your website. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme.

Clear browser cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hello,
    I ran your instructions but the problem persists.
    Even with all the plugins uninstalled (except woodmart) the popup script appears.

I send you login details in the private content box.

many thanks!

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have activated parent theme, deactivated all the third party plugins and Regenerated CSS.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/82F1GzZ

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Fantastic!

Thanks so much!

Best regards.

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Promo Popup overlapping’ is closed to new replies.