Home Forums Basel support forum Promo popup

Promo popup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Funkierbike
    Participant

Hey,

I don’t see well the promo popup on the phone. On phone, I want to see the photo above the content (like in your demo website) and not on the background..
    How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot,
    Yuval.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to create a new HTML block with the following code (from our demo, don’t forget to change image and text) and then place this block’s shortcode to the promo popup text field in Theme Settings

[vc_row content_placement="middle"][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_single_image image="23149" img_size="full" css=".vc_custom_1459944906701{margin-top: -20px !important;margin-right: -20px !important;margin-bottom: -20px !important;margin-left: -20px !important;}"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text css=".vc_custom_1459945099927{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-top: 40px !important;padding-right: 20px !important;padding-bottom: 40px !important;padding-left: 20px !important;}"]
    <h1 style="margin-bottom: 0px; text-align: center;"><strong>HEY YOU, SIGN UP AND</strong></h1>
    <h1 style="text-align: center;"><strong>CONNECT TO<span style="color: #0f8a7e;"> BASEL & CO.</span></strong></h1>
    <p style="text-align: center; font-size: 16px;">Be the first to learn about our latest trends
    and get exclusive offers.</p>
    [mc4wp_form][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Funkierbike
    Participant

Great support and great theme!!

Thanks 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Promo popup’ is closed to new replies.