Home Forums WoodMart support forum Propo popup linked to Cookie law info

Propo popup linked to Cookie law info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

insolitbeauty
    Participant

Good Morning,

I have a problem with the pop-up promo and the cookie law info. Both are linked, if I put a delay (for example, 5 seconds) to the pop-up propo the cookie law info is also delayed.
    Normally, the cookie law info is visible as soon as the page is loaded.
    Any solution?

Thank you

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :)

I have visited the URL you provided. Both the promo popup and the cookie law info works as a popup that’s why the delay time works for the both. I have tested it on our deployment website and it behaves the same way so this is how the theme works.

Best Regards.

insolitbeauty
    Participant

Thank you very much for your response, but it is meaningless. Why does the delay time apply to the cookie policy? Is there no way to behave independently promo and popup cokies?

Thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Unfortunately, there is no option in theme settings available to set their behavior as independent.

Because, It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

We will keep your suggestion in mind and will try to implement it in the near future update of the theme.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)