Home Forums WoodMart support forum Public Seller Registaration and Login

Public Seller Registaration and Login

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marvelcmedia
    Participant

Hello Woodmart Team,
    Hope this message meet you well,

Please I just purchased this theme and I like it though, but my biggest concerns now is that it only has registration for buyers alone. My plan target and plan is to allow both buyers and sellers to meet on the website .

Please is there any way this theme could function this way because this is exactly what I want for public buyers and sellers to meet.

Secondly, please do you have any addon or any you could suggest to scrape other ecommerce websites for Items in other to populace a new website to kickstart?

I am waiting to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards.

Marvelcmedia

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

By default, Woocommerce has the option to register buyers only. If you want to stable a marketplace for multiple vendors, please consider installing additional plugins like:

Dokan
    WCFM Marketplace
    YITH Multi Vendor
    WC Marketplace
    WC Vendors

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

marvelcmedia
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks so much for your quick response, that was super, I appreciate… Please you sent me 5 lists and I am a bit confused as which one to choose. Please could you please recommend to me the best out of all five?

Kind Regards
    Mcmedia

Hello,

I am afraid I cannot recommend any. Please start with Dokan it is free. If you have a lack of options you can upgrade to the Pro version.

As for the others, you can read the reviews or contact the support of each plugin with your list of requirements and get confirmation from them that all of them are covered. It would help you to make your decision.

Best Regards

marvelcmedia
    Participant

Thank so much for your advice

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)