Home Forums WoodMart support forum purchase button

purchase button

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

TwoCo-Clothing2015
    Participant

Dear Sir or Madam, there is no purchase button on the order page and so no customer can order something from me. Can you tell me where that is?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

TwoCo-Clothing2015
    Participant

Yes, everything just doesn’t fit Woodmart theme. can you take a look at this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back. Also, please provide access to the admin dashboard of the website with this issue.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

TwoCo-Clothing2015
    Participant

will all the woodmart theme settings be like that before the change?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Any changes will be enabled back. Also, you can move your website to the staging platform and we can test it there.

We’re here to help whenever you need it.

Kind Regards

TwoCo-Clothing2015
    Participant

oaky, I have never moved the website to another platform, with what and how do you do that? Can you show me how to do this? I’m feeling a little awkward right now. But if everything is back to normal then you have my okay to test it.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is an article with more detail on how to do it.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

TwoCo-Clothing2015
    Participant

okay, can you let me know when you’ve done this?

TwoCo-Clothing2015
    Participant

With the Twenty Twenty theme, the order button is there. But in the Woodmarkt theme, the order button is not there in the checkout. Can you please take a look where that is?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that this button comes from “Germanized for WooCommerce” plugin, therefore in order to show it on our Layouts, you need to use the “WooCommerce Hooks” element with the woocommerce_checkout_order_review hook.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here to help you in any way I can.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)