Home Forums WoodMart support forum Purchase theme & Fix Email

Purchase theme & Fix Email

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

silencer77
    Participant

let me clear, there are two scenarios.

1) i purchased woodmart theme there is a license code. I already used this one site. If i use this theme on another site, I just use one demo on my previous site right? so in another site i will use another demo. should i purchase again the theme?

2) there is any option to buy another license? or i have to buy full theme again?

When user create aj account or order products no email sent to their email. please help me out.

Hello,

If you use the theme for two different sites then you will have to purchase the second license, by the way now it is a great sales and you can purchase it with a great discount.

If you use one and the same site on the testing and live platform you can activate your license twice and no additional license is required.

Best Regards

silencer77
    Participant

How can I purchase my second license? And tell about email not sending an order or create customer new account to their mail.

Hello,

You can purchase from your current account or create another one. Please contact Themeforest support on this issue as we do not manage this.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)