Home Forums Basel support forum Quantity Box not display properly

Quantity Box not display properly

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

tor9togethers
    Participant

Hi, I’m having a problem with quantity box on product page. Its not display properly in the line. please advise how to fix it. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tor9togethers
    Participant

Noted : Tested on Google Chrome and Firefox.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please update our theme and WooCommerce plugin to the latest versions and provide us your admin access so we can check your problems?

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

tor9togethers
    Participant

Current Version :
    Woocommerce 3.2.6
    BaselVersion 3.5.0

tor9togethers
    Participant

Oh, and other question please. I want to show menu item based on user role. normally I use Nav Menu Roles Plugin to manage it but I think its conflict with theme or plugin so Its not display plugin option on menu page. you do have a recommended plugin for manage this situation other then Nav Menu Roles? Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please update the theme to the latest version available on ThemeForest – 3.8?

tor9togethers
    Participant

Okie. Now its 3.8 already. but its doesn’t help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the admin access seems to be incorrect. We are not able to enter your Dashboard.

tor9togethers
    Participant

Please try again with this new account

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem happens with the child theme only. It means that you have changed some template files that causes this error.

tor9togethers
    Participant

from what I know I havn’t change any file frome child theme yet. i’m using child theme just in case i need to modify some but i think i’m not yet modify it. Can you suggest me what to do next. Thank you.

tor9togethers
    Participant

Oh i just saw a override file on child theme. I removed a quantity file then I works now. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Quantity Box not display properly’ is closed to new replies.