Home Forums WoodMart support forum QUANTITY EDIT IN CART NOT CORRECT

QUANTITY EDIT IN CART NOT CORRECT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pharmacy1
    Participant

Hi.
    I noticed that when we try to edit the quantities in the mini cart (the drop down cart) , the procedure is all wrong.
    Most of the times we can’t add more than “2” quantity , the number between the “-” and the “+” stays always to “1” , to name some of the issues !
    I have updated the Woocommerce plugin to 7.0 , maybe this has caused that ? (I hadn’t noticed this issue earlier).

Please advise me.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

We have confirmed this issue from the Test Site with the updated WoodMart Theme, Core plugin and WooCommerce version. The Quantity input under the Header Mini Cart is working fine.

Can you please once try deactivating all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. We are sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

If the issue still persists, then please remain 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can look after the mentioned issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards.

pharmacy1
    Participant

I found the “Min Max Quantity & Step Control for WooCommerce” to cause the issue.
    When this plugin is deactivated the problem dissappears !!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘QUANTITY EDIT IN CART NOT CORRECT’ is closed to new replies.