Home Forums WoodMart support forum Question about changing the size of pic and thumbnail position.

Question about changing the size of pic and thumbnail position.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

emrefaltug
    Participant

Hi, I want to change the size of the homepage and category product image size. I couldn’t find any option for that it is maybe my bad. And I cannot change the product page tumbnail picture position to the right. There is only bottom and left. I want it on right. How to do that?

Thank you so much

Hello,

You can set image size in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product images as shown here: http://prntscr.com/ivgbz9

As for the right alignment of thumbnails, try to add this code to Theme custom CSS area:

@media
    (min-width: 992px){
    .woocommerce-product-gallery > .col-md-9 {
    left:0;
    }
    }

@media
    (min-width: 992px){
    .woocommerce-product-gallery > .col-md-3 {
    right: 0;
    }
    }

Best Regards

emrefaltug
    Participant

Thank you so much it looks great. And also I couldn’t find how to translate search bar area, I have translated theme in Turkish but the area in attachment, there is no option for that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you tried free Loco Translate plugin? You can translate all theme and plugin texts with this plugin. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

emrefaltug
    Participant

I have activated the plugin but also there is no area for that. I sent you the file before. Theme file doesn’t have that area is it in another plugin?

Hello,

1. As soon as you installed Loco, you need to choose plugin or theme and choose the appropriate one.
    2. Then you need to create the language and find the text in the search. Have you done that all?
    Will you send me site access I will check the Loco Translation?

Best Regards

emrefaltug
    Participant

When I enter the header builder, I can see there is “search tab” I want translate this area but there is no “search for product” or “select category” text in theme. I have sent you an admin pass please enter and found it for me because I’cant maybe I have tried 5 times.

Hello,

Please check your credentials I cannot login.

Best Regards

emrefaltug
    Participant

I have disabled the search in header builder because it causes crash and I am getting internal server error when I search for anything.

Hello,

Will you reproduce step by step your actions? Can you provide screenshots and valid admin access?

Best Regards

emrefaltug
    Participant

Please check the translation. For example I have changed the “Browse Categories” in po edit also as you say Loco translate. It is not changing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that PO file is located in a wrong folder. Currently it is in wp-content/themes/woodmart/languages/ and should be in wp-content/languages/themes/. Try to create a new translation to fix this.

Regards

emrefaltug
    Participant

I have changed child theme to woodmart and translation works. That was the problem thank you.

I want to ask;

– How to change the website/shop links banner?
    – How to change the picture size of the related products?

emrefaltug
    Participant

Also when I click wishlist near cart, it goes back to homepage. How to set up correct link to wishlist?

Hello,

Please clarify which banner you would like to change?

In order to configure the related product image navigate to Appearance,> Customize > WooCommerce > Product images

As for Whishlist navigate to Woodmart > Head Builder > Add the element http://prntscr.com/izmt6f

Make sure the plugin has been activated.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)