Home Forums Basel support forum Question about Wishlist

Question about Wishlist

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, some time ago we bought Wishlist Premium plugin, but we notice that it fills our SEO results of “Add to wishlist”. Because the pages where it worked, in every product, there was that text. Is there a way to remove it? And leave only the icon with the heart? I really don’t know why “Buy” is not consider by Google, but “Add to Wishlist” yes. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you own Wishlist Premium plugin then you should have an access to their support. You can contact plugin’s developers since this issue is not related to the theme.

Kind Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, I talked with YITH support and they edited a file in your theme, but only in Excerpt view. Why do you ask to talk with they if the edit is to do on your theme? I really do not understand 😄

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know 🙂 May we know what exactly they edited and why they can’t do this for the single product page?

Giulio
    Participant

Here is the edited file.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But they simply removed their button completely. It is not necessary to edit our theme files to do that. You can do the same on the plugin’s settings page. Or just deactivate the plugin at all.

Giulio
    Participant

Ok, but I wouldn’t that Google see “Wishlist” repeated many and many times in a single page like SHOP. But it happen if I use Wishlist. So I need to “hide” that keywords exactly as happen with “Buy”. Is it possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we still don’t understand your request. If you think that you have a problem with wishlist button that you need to ask plugin’s developers for help. There is no any extra code for this button in our theme. We have only two options for you: enable or disable it.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)