Home Forums Basel support forum Questions about portfolio

Questions about portfolio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sweanton
    Participant

Hello there,

2 questions regarding the portfolio.
    – How do I design the project page so it looks better? Can I use Visual Composer to create a style and then duplicate it to all projects?
    – How do I change the text I see when I hover on the image?

Sincerely,
    Anton

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Yes, you can use Visual Composer builder to create your portfolio layout and then copy and paste the project source code to other ones.

2. This text is a project title so you can change it editing the project in the Dashboard.

Regards

sweanton
    Participant

Hello again,

1. How do I do that? I see nothing about Visual Composer when I am in a Portfolio project.

2. There are 2 lines of text. How do I change the bottom line, and is there any limit how much text I can have there?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. In this situation, you need to activate the Visual Composer builder for your projects post type in Dashboard -> Visual Composer -> Role manager -> Post types.

2. Another line is a project category. You can edit from the dashboard too. We don’t suggest you to place too many words there.

sweanton
    Participant

Thank you! Is it possible in any way to add more text?
    For example if want to have recipes. That when you hover you see the recipe to a cocktail?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

More texts can be added only with additional customization of the template files. Sorry, but we don’t have instructions for this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)