Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quick 'Add to cart' not functioning properly.

Quick 'Add to cart' not functioning properly.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

foozball
    Participant

On Clicking the quick ‘Add to Cart’ button, the product features selection namely the ‘Color’ n ‘Ships from’ selections are not being shown, and this doesn’t allow the product to be added to the cart. On clicking again it says – Please select some product options before adding this product to your cart. Thus please check into the matter and kindly fix this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

foozball
    Participant

a

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, we got access but as we can see this profile does not have administrator rights and cannot switch plugins or themes could you give us administrator rights?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

foozball
    Participant

b

foozball
    Participant

Also, another issue that I encountered is that the Categories and Subcategories are not being automatically added in the mega menu dropdown. I keep adding products and try to update the mega menu, but nothing happens. Please fix this.

Attachments:

foozball
    Participant

I checked. I see that the color selection section has been removed. I don’t want it to be removed! I want it to be displayed as being shown on the Woodmart demo page (please see attached snapshots). Same for the ‘Ships from’ section. Whatever options are available they should be displayed there on the product.

Also, the color options are also removed from the product page! That needs to be there too.

Attachments:

foozball
    Participant

These 2 new issues have emerged as well (see snapshots):
    1. Product image not being shown on ‘Add to cart’ page?
    2. The first product image is not being displayed on clicking at the product?

Attachments:

foozball
    Participant

The color and other details also need to be shown on the ‘Quick View’ feature

Attachments:

foozball
    Participant

The sharing icons at the bottom of the pop up appearing after clicking the “Quick View” bar are not showing completely. They are bit faded away showing incomplete sharing icons (attached snapshot)

Attachments:

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

The problem does not apply to our theme since you are using a third-party variation plugin. Contact plugin support.
    https://prnt.sc/puzd2h

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

foozball
    Participant

Hi, even though I am using a 3rd party plugin, I want the color details being provided by the 3rd party plugin to be displayed at the details section being shown at the attached image. Could you please guide me on how that can be done?

Attachments:

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately third-party plugins are not compatible with our Quick Add to cart.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

foozball
    Participant

Whichever function that is being used to send the colors from the 3rd party plugin, if we input the values from that function into the Quick add button, it should be easy to make it work. Please have a look.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Implementation of a third-party plugin may require additional code customization but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

foozball
    Participant

Ok. Could you tell me which file and which function in the theme gives the functionality of the quick view select color and other options?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These elements are located in the file /woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php but not that it is used on other parts of the website as well, not only on the quick shop.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)