Home Forums Basel support forum QUICK EDIT NOT WORKING

QUICK EDIT NOT WORKING

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

uvalux
    Participant

Hello, ever since I updated to most recent version of WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.4.1 it appears that on the Product page none of the toggles are working. I can’t click ‘Quick Edit’ or ‘Screen Options’. I’ve tried to deactivate all plugins one by one to trouble shoot but it appears the issue is with WooCommerce?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins to deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

If you cannot keep the site without the plugins confirm the permit for us to deactivate for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

uvalux
    Participant

Ok I think I may have isolated the plugin issue to ‘Customer Specific Pricing for WooCommerce’ and contacted the developer. Thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)