Home Forums Basel support forum Quick question

Quick question

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Participant

This is just a quick question. Do you know what feature of this website is. The link for the website is “https://www.boohoo.com” The flag. When you click it, it takes you the another version of the website for another country. Below is a screenshot of what I mean.

Ochuko
    Participant

I think the screenshot should work now

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is a multilingual plugin, which creates different languages of the site. Our theme supports WMPL https://wpml.org/

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Good evening, I was just wondering if you could help me with the resizing of the image on my website. It appears much smaller on the homepage and I have been trying to make it bigger on the homepage but I have had no luck. I would like it to be as big as this (See screenshot below).

Attachments:

Hello,

You can increase the logo in the Theme settings > Header > Logo. You will find the option to increase the width, and height will be increased automatically.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Unfortunately I have played around with that and there has been not adjustment to the width and size of the logo.

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen http://prntscr.com/o0wwlb increase these two values. Deactivate all the cache plugins

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

I don’t have any cache plugins on that site. But since it is on Godaddy, they have their own cache and I cannot turn it off.

Hello,

Wait a bit and check again.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

So I should change it, then I should wait like a couple of hours and then check again to see if it has changed and increased in width?

Hello,

Please contact your host support and find out how much time to wait till the cache updates.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Good evening, I have done that and there has been no difference. I would like it to be as big as the logo on my other website. I would like the logo ideally to be as big as the site that has a pink background (https://borntoruleonline.com)

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to se max width for logo I have done that, Set the max height of the header I have done that. I have uploaded a bigger image, please check.

If you want to change, do it in the Theme settings > Header

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Good evening, I was just wondering how to changed the size of the logo on my other website. Like how did you make the image itself bigger?

Hello,

As I wrote above:

You need to set max width for logo I have done that, Set the max height of the header I have done that. I have uploaded a bigger image, please check.

If you want to change, do it in the Theme settings > Header

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

I’m just wondering how you uploaded a bigger image. Like how did you make the actual image bigger. Did you use an application or something else. That’s what I want to know.

Hello,

I do not understand your questions. When you get free images from sources you choose big sizes and then optimize as per your needs. It is not possible to make a big image from a small.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

Alright thanks.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Quick question’ is closed to new replies.