Home Forums Basel support forum QUICK SHOP BLURRY SWATCHES

QUICK SHOP BLURRY SWATCHES

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

IvyK
    Participant

Hi,

We are using Quick Shop option, we love It, but have one problem.
    We use variations for size and color. While color swatches look fine in quick shop, the images we use for the size attributes are blurry to the point that you cannot really read them well. We don’t have that problem on tablets, but on a 27″ desktop, the size swatches are almost unreadable which makes the quick shop unusable.
    We created the images at 300x300px, but even changing to a bigger size doesn’t seem to make any difference. How can this be resolved?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the problem and a link where we can see this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

IvyK
    Participant

Hi,

1. I created a demo product and made a screen recording so you can have an easier understanding.

2. Also, while you’ll be there on the product page, could you please take a peek at the carousel in details section. On my screen, the previous and next buttons (arrows left and right for sliding) are almost completely hidden, they go beyond that compact area. Is there a way for them to be more in and visible. I know we have an alternative option for sliding, but I think the arrows are much more intuitive.

Thank you so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Ok, thank you so much for this detailed explanation. The reason is in your images sizes 1250×1250. You need to make it smaller. For example 30×30 or 50×50.

2. As we can see you have added this gallery with Visual Composer, right? All you need to do is to add some padding left and right to it’s container to make arrows fit the space well.

Regards

IvyK
    Participant

Hi,

1. I ended up making them at 100×100 which finally gave best results, It now looks great and works great, thank you so much!
    2. Yes, I made It with Visual Composer and yes, padding worked perfectly!

Thank you so much for all your help!

Cheers,
    Ivy

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad to help you 🙂

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘QUICK SHOP BLURRY SWATCHES’ is closed to new replies.