Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Quick Shop" for variable products not adding to cart until refresh.

"Quick Shop" for variable products not adding to cart until refresh.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

vsupplier
    Participant

Hello, when I turn on the quick shop option and try to add the different variable products, the cart does not update until I refresh!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regard.

vsupplier
    Participant

I went through and disabled the plugins that could be affecting it + enabled my parent theme and it was still occuring. It may have been a JS optimization theme I installed? What code should I be looking for exactly?

Also, this very clearly only affects products with variants. Products that only have 1 SKU and say “add to cart” still work fine!

vsupplier
    Participant

EDIT: I figured the plugin that was getting in the way is called “Woocommerce User Specific Pricing Extension”

However, this is a very important plugin and we need this to function. What code within the theme should I be looking for to see how this plugin interferes with woodmart?

https://wisdmlabs.com/woocommerce-user-specific-pricing-extension/

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue is resolved by deactivating all the third party plugins.

As you mentioned it was a third party plugin that was causing the problem in your case.

Unfortunately, we could not help you with this because it’s a third party plugin conflict issue and this is out of our scope.

You can try contacting the plugin support for further help.

Best Regards.

vsupplier
    Participant

I get you cannot help with 3rd party plugins, but what I’m asking is what code on your theme is being tampered with.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you need the code that related to the quick shop function then you can find it in the file /inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/quick-shop.php

But the problem seems to be related to the plugin and it doesn’t work in AJAX requests. Try to contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation.

Kind Regards

vsupplier
    Participant

Ok I will, thank you. Do you guys offer a paid service to help with third party plugins?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are not available for custom development at the moment. We can suggest you to hire our partners to do this job https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)