Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quick View

Quick View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AshkanIB
    Participant

Hello Good Day
    i am designing a marketplace for mockups and images
    I want to know
    – how can I have only a quick view for products (I don’t want single product page for my items)
    – how can I have a watermark for my images
    Sincerely

Hello,

1- As you know the Products are handled by WooCommerce and the Theme doesn’t influence it. So, if you want to hide the Single Product page then we would suggest you to contact the WooCommerce Support in this regard. They can provide you a sort of Code Snippet or a way through which you can make the Single Product page inaccessible. This is not a common practice, so it’s hard to find an alternative solution for that other than contacting the WooCommerce Support. Hope you can understand this !

2- Regarding the Watermark concern, sorry to say but there isn’t specifically a Theme end concern and there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

AshkanIB
    Participant

Thanks
    but yesterday i saw a conversation between support team and a user, and he/she asks something like my question you guys sent couple of codes for just enabling quick view for his/her market

Hello,

Sorry for earlier misunderstanding but the concern that you asked us was related to making the Single Product page inaccessible and only use the Quickview which isn’t possible through Theme Options or option from WooCommerce and not a usual change too.

So, if you have seen a Topic in this regard then kindly please share that Topic with us too and you can try out the Solution told there if it works for you. We would be glad to know if it works for you 🙂

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)