Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quick View Changes

Quick View Changes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

viapampa
    Participant

Hi!

I would like to know how to achieve the following for the quick view:

I would like to live visible the “VIEW DETAILS” button that appears when hovering over the image.

Thanks.

Hello,

This button appears when a product does not have the price, it is not possible to add it to the cart, and this button appears instead of add to cart button, leading to the product page.

Best Regards

viapampa
    Participant

Hi, I’m talking about this button. The product (in all of it’s variations) has prices set, there’s the ADD TO CART button, but the “VIEW DETAILS” button only appears if I hover. I would like for it to stay visible as it is a possibility for people who are more used to viewing products in their pages (but clicked on the magnifying glass instead) to go and click.

Is this possible?. See picture attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In order to get to the product page when clicking Add to cart button, you need to disable “Quick Shop” for variable products in the Theme Settings > Shop.

This option is available for variable products only.

Best Regards

viapampa
    Participant

Hi!

No, that’s not what I mean. See video in the private section. When I open the quick view, the button “VIEW DETAILS” is only visible when I hover over the picture. If not, it’s not visible. I want it to be always visible.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .popup-quick-view .product-images .view-details-btn {
        -webkit-transform: none;
        transform: none;
    }

Best Regards

viapampa
    Participant

Thanks!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

We will appreciate highly if you spend a couple of minutes and answer the questions provided here: https://8uehqcg4tjy.typeform.com/to/IgyV2EiP

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)