Home Forums Basel support forum Quick View Image Size Off

Quick View Image Size Off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

robertarrow
    Participant

Usually, I use square images with your theme, but this client has dresses so the images need to be mostly horizontal. I went off this product template, but now the Quick View doesn’t work properly.

Additionally, I just wanted to know what settings I need in place in the theme settings to have those arrows on the left side thumbnails. Or do those automatically appear when there are enough product images to scroll through?

Finally, what exactly is the Hard Crop option in WooCommerce? What would I need this checked for? For this example, would I be able to crop the images in closer, as long as I change the settings in WooCommerce and regenerate the thumbnails?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Try to increase single product images size a bit to fit all the space on quick view popup.

2. Just need to have more thumbnails attached.

3. This option will crop your images to exact size without saving original proportions.

Regards

robertarrow
    Participant

Do I increase the actual single product image size in the backend of WooCommerce or in Photoshop? As the size I entered into WooCommerce is 47% of the actual size of the image.

robertarrow
    Participant

Thanks, guys! That worked perfectly. I increased just the Single Product Image Size to 481 x 600 and it worked perfectly on the quick view and the product page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

robertarrow
    Participant

I didn’t realize that this type of gallery stacks when it hits the 991px responsive breakpoint. Is there any way to disable this and only show the main image from then on?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What do you mean? Could you please provide a screenshot of how it stacks on small devices?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)