Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quick View On Mobile

Quick View On Mobile

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nightrock
    Participant

Is there a ways to enable Quick View on mobile devices? Thanks.

Nightrock
    Participant

Let me explain, how to implement the hovering effect like the screenshot attached, on the ‘Cosmetics Demo’

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

You can enable this hover effect for your products in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Products & Categories styles. This hover effect may be overridden particularly on the products Visual Composer element.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Nightrock
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for the reply. I forgot to mention I already went through all those ‘Hover on product’ settings, but none of them gave me the hover effect like the screenshot I showed you. What’s the name of that particular hover effect, I’m using the ‘Cosmetics Demo’.

Kind Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is called “Full info on hover”. Check also maybe you have different hover set for your products element on the home page Products element.

Regards

Nightrock
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks again. I tried everything you mentioned, I also checked my products element on the home page Products, but it still doesn’t give me the same effect; this is the effect I get: http://haircosmetica.com/update/

Please advise, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, try “Show summary on hover” instead of “Full info on hover”.

Regards

Nightrock
    Participant

Nope, I still don’t get the same effect, like I stated before, I went through each of the different hover effects, and none of them gave me the effect like the screenshot I sent…

Please advise, and thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your admin access so we can check what is wrong?

Nightrock
    Participant

Please see info provided, and thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just checked and see that the hover effect works correctly on your website https://gyazo.com/fc99197c705f4db6251da4383c7e2d74

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)