Home Forums WoodMart support forum Random images within my shop page are different sizes

Random images within my shop page are different sizes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jmac
    Participant

Hi,

I need help with the below:

1 – Some photos on my shop page are showing up uneven. I have turned on “Even product grid for desktop” and still having the issue. How do I get them to be all the same? (image attached)

2 – Is it possible to only showcase certain categories underneath products?
    * All my products belong to multiple categories and they all display when I select the display categories underneath the product name and it looks messy. I would like each product to only showcase 1 main category but belong to multiple ones, how can I do this?

3 – Revolution slider – I am having issues lining up the text from my slider to the header logo from the builder. I have selected full screen for the slider and the section in the home pg. However it displays way inside and not inline with the logo. (see image attached). How do I get these to align?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jmac
    Participant

3 – Revolution slider – (see image attached)

Attachments:

Hello,

01. You can read our detailed documentation about image alignment and content in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

02. Sorry to say there are no options in theme setting to show specific categories. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

03. You can click any layer and lining up with the logo.
    https://www.sliderrevolution.com/manual/the-canvas-drag-drop-visual-workspace/

Best Regards.

jmac
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your help. The solution you provided for #1 worked.

However, the link + info provided to fix #3 did not work. There is nowhere to line up the text from the slider to the logo in the menu (the menu does not show in the revolution slider editor. I have attached a screenshot of the home page showing the text from the slider not lining up.

I have attached a screenshot of what I see from the slider editor. What is the spacing from the logo to the left side of the page? I am not sure how to line this up but right now it does not look good floating gin the middle of the page.

Please help

Attachments:

jmac
    Participant

The screenshot did not attach as the screenshot is too large (FYI frustrating that I have to decompress and resave the screenshots from my computer to upload into your system)

Attachments:

Hello,

You can check the layer alignment of the slider. You can drag and drop the text and adjust it. We suggest you watch video tutorials that may contain some useful tips for you https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-beginner-video-guides-tutorials/

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)