Home Forums WoodMart support forum Random White Space In Mega Menu

Random White Space In Mega Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

VCRShop
    Participant

Dear Support,

I am trying to add a background image to the mega menu. However, I am unsure of what sizing the image file should have. After some testing, I noticed that adding a background image to the HTML Block created a white space, which stays there even after removing the background image (see attached image).

Is there any way to fix this? Or do I have to create a new HTML Block?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Enter the HTML block and set zero in paddings/margins of the column https://prnt.sc/ufnm10 then try to attach the background if it is not well attached, assign a class to the menu item, I will provide custom CSS.

Best Regards

VCRShop
    Participant

Thank you for the reply Elise,

However, I uploaded the background image to the row, not the column.
    For the meantime I removed the image. But, the white space is still there.
    Changing the padding of the columns worked, but it is kind of strange that the white space was left there – even after removing the image.

Could you perhaps tell me the optimal sizing (heightxwidth) for background images in the mega menu so I can edit the background images in the right format?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area, specify the HTML block, and give the image URL I will try to do that.

You see, it is necessary to remove the default padding on the block, and then add it into the row.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)