Home Forums WoodMart support forum Range price doesn't work

Range price doesn't work

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hello,

we’re occurring a new issue with Woodmart and Basel. We tried to simulate a customer experience with our filters, choosing products between 0 to 40 eur. But there aren’t results, also if we have some variations that costs less than 40 euro. Why it happens?

Could you give us a suggestion to fix it?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

I tried on the Storefront demo web site, but it shows the default WooCommerce filters. That one that seems to have the problem are Basel and WoodMart price filters I think.

Could you test them, please?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to test it on your website, not on the theme demo.

Giulio
    Participant

We don’t want to switch to another theme with an online web site 😕

Why in your demo did you disable this function? Didn’t it work also in your installation? 😅

As you can see in our installation there aren’t filters on about “order by” or “price”: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2yc3gg06pt6ktx/Schermata%202020-09-16%20alle%2012.28.27.jpg

The result is this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1iavqn37by690r4/Schermata%202020-09-16%20alle%2012.29.00.jpg

But as I told you previously the variation with a price between 0 to 40 EUR does not appear.

What we have to do to fix it?

Let me remember that we pay regularly for this (premium?) support. So please help us!

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are two widgets for price filter: one from WooCommerce and one from our theme. On our demo, we use the WooCommerce’ one. You can check how it works on your website with that default widget to see if it is our theme’s issue or not.

Don’t worry, we know that you pay for our support 🙂 All people that can post on this forum have active support period.

Kind Regards

Giulio
    Participant

I shared with you some screenshot to understand by you if it is an issue of the theme or not. To us it seems to be! But I was searching for a final feedback from you.

Take a look at our web site, please. We introduced both methods, but no-one works. 4 EUR variation doesn’t appear in both cases.

Could you take a look at your demo if it works with variation products? Or only with simple products?

Thanks.

Last but not least, I had to specify that it is a premium support, because often we weren’t satisfied about Elise’s answers. Just for that! We really like pro-active support that helps our marketing department to fix the problems and sells more. WPML support do it, WooCommerce support do it, SkyVerge support do it. Also independent developers do it usually. Instead sometimes here we receive some short feedback with short answers that does not help us.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you are asking about the support related to the WooCommerce plugin, not to our theme. You said that the WooCommerce widget is not working as expected. And in this situation, you need to contact plugin’s support for help. We are glad to help you with all the questions related to our theme only.

Kind Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Also in this case, you seems not interested to understand the cause of the problem. Your plugin offers a price filter with different ranges. It doesn’t work with variations and it is a problem for us.

Could you check it from your side? You’re spending more time to write to us than to test the issue.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our price filter just changes the WooCommerce’s price filter’s UI. It doesn’t influence any business logic. If it doesn’t work with variable products as you expected then it is how the WooCommerce works and we are not able to change this.

Giulio
    Participant

I think that it is a bug of the theme.

WooCommerce default filters are very very simple. They are visible here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5j7sf3vk6bg7hh3/Schermata%202020-09-16%20alle%2015.04.53.jpg

All the rest is related to your theme and it seems do not work correctly. Your theme create a range 0-40 EUR and clicking there it seems do not consider variation products. I really don’t know why.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But your screenshot shows the “Sort by” widget and it is not a filter. We are a bit confused now. Do you have a problem with filtering or sorting your products? Actually, the WooCommerce price filter looks like this https://gyazo.com/3498ed77da64052c4126d656090d5c51

Giulio
    Participant

I used this to disable WoodMart filters and look how to work WooCommerce by default: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8f2hp73p2qzgi5/Schermata%202020-09-16%20alle%2015.26.44.jpg

I need to filter products variations by prices. Didn’t understand it till now? 😦 I said many times that 4 EUR variation doesn’t appears!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are writing about the problem of WooCommerce, not our theme. We understand what do you mean but it is not something that depends on our theme. It is a WooCommerce widget and its functionality. We wrote this initially and asked you to check how it works with the default theme if you still think that it is our theme’s bug. And it is out of our theme’s support scope. You wrote that you have WooCommerce premium support so you can easily contact them and clarify this question.

Giulio
    Participant

Sorry, you was right. It is a known bug: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/25261

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you found the cause of the problem. Contact us if you will have any questions.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Range price doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.