Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ratings from user reviews

Ratings from user reviews

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bidnbuy
    Participant

Can you please refer to the attached image.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw your attachment. If you just want to hide he the star ratings from your products you can unchecked the “Enable star rating on reviews” option from WooCommerce >> Settings >> Products.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/CIvZ2G9

Result: https://jmp.sh/9UYjg5T

If you want to achieve something else then you have to elaborate a bit more. So I can help you out.

Best Regards.

bidnbuy
    Participant

Mu apologies for any confusion with my question. Below is more detail info.

It’s important that I either hide the ratings on all products other than the main image on the single-product page, or show the star ratings with all products even those without any reviews.

File attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry it is not possible to display the star ratings even on those products which do not have any reviews.

But you can hide the star ratings from your product grid by using the below CSS code in theme settings>> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

body .product-grid-item .star-rating{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards.

bidnbuy
    Participant

Thank you!

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ratings from user reviews’ is closed to new replies.