Home Forums Basel support forum Re-import Demo does not work

Re-import Demo does not work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

faliqzul
    Participant

As title.

During the first import everything works fine. Made my changes here and there and then I would like to start over. So I deleted all the pages, and try to Activate Base Version again in Dummy Content, however nothing happen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme dummy content import works only once. Then, you just can activate one or another home page and apply its settings. So, to import all the content again, you need to reinstall the WordPress. Or you can import any page manually via Tools -> Import -> WordPress. XML files for import can be found in the folder inc/dummy-content/.

Regards

faliqzul
    Participant

Got it. Thanks.

faliqzul
    Participant

No wait, from the Folders given, the home/shop/cart pages are not there. Where could I find this ? I’ve totally deleted all the pages including the standard woo page, I thought that I could just get it back by re-import.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Shop pages are not part of the dummy content. They come with WooCommerce plugin and you can install them via WooCommerce -> System status -> Tools.

faliqzul
    Participant

Got it. Thanks.

Although I would like to add, prolly a warning in regards to deleting pages of the demo content and documentation on how to get it back would be great.

While forums are great, but these are kind of a mess if there’s no pinned thread of resolved questions.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we will consider adding this information to our documentation about the dummy content import.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)