Home Forums Basel support forum Re-Organize the Section "Information / Review / Shipping" Display on Product Pag

Re-Organize the Section "Information / Review / Shipping" Display on Product Pag

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

1) Is it possible to re-organize all the sections so that they are all displayed in columns, without needing to click. All info being displayed into columns

2) Is it possible to remove the second “Additional information” subtitle that appear in the first section. It makes double. Same applies for the other tabs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

1) In the cart, when i proceed, I see that “ship to a different adress” is checked.
    It should be unchecked by default.

2) Is it also possible to edit this area? Because I’d like to reduce the spaces between each fields. It needs to scroll down like this. I prefer to see all fields available directly, without needing to scroll down too much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options

Find here information on Woocommerce tabs https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Thanks for the link. It helped me for some points but not for those I requested above.

1) On the product page, I want all the bottom tabs to be shown in columns, without needing to click on them. Currently we need to click for the info to be shown. So I’d like the Additional information be shown on the left side into 1 column, then the reviews at the middle into a second columns, and finally the shipping details on the right into a last column. By the way, it is obvious that this request is applicable for all views except mobiles.

2) Under the tab “Additional Information” (which I renamed into “Characteristics for my website), is it possible to remove the second sub-title of the same name. It is making a double. I don’t want this sub-title. This was not mentionned into the website your provided me.

3) In the shipping settings of WooCommerce, they give the field “Shipping Destination” then of course I answer that I want it to be sent to the “Shipping Address”. Otherwise it is useful for people to enter shipping addresses in their profile if it is not taken into account.

However, when new clients come, they will never start entering their adresses in their profile beforehand. They will do it when they will do a checkout. This being said, here is what should happen :

– clients arrive in checkout page => OK
    – they enter the billing adresse => OK
    – when asked “shipping to a different address” => it should be by default unchecked, this would then copy the billing into the shipping address automatically by itself. I DONT want to ask users to enter twice the same info, especially that is required as such by default.

4) Is it also possible to checkout area? Because I’d like to reduce the spaces between each fields. It needs to scroll down like this. I prefer to see all fields available directly, without needing to scroll down too much.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

2. You can disable it in Theme Settings -> Product page -> Hide tabs headings.

3 & 4. This functionality comes with WooCommerce plugin and our theme doesn’t influence it.

Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

You can close the point

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Re-Organize the Section "Information / Review / Shipping" Display on Product Pag’ is closed to new replies.