Home Forums WoodMart support forum Really i am bored.

Really i am bored.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ahmetarsysf
    Participant

İ will write themefrost.

Anyone didn’t correct My problem(S)
    just they are telling made like this and i made it but not working……
    İ will write themfrost and when i saw woodmart template any bazaar or website to buy i will write them and i will send all my problems screenshots.

Hello,

If you are not satisfied with our Theme then tell us we will refund your money back.

You can open a refund request here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

And Please change your review from negative to a positive one.

Best Regards.

ahmetarsysf
    Participant

i will not change my review.
    Are you seriuos ?
    you are telling me i can’t correct your problem and our template not healthy ?
    if you are telling this tell me then i will take screen shots and i will share on themefrost 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, we don’t tell that our theme is not healthy. We are working on your issues but it seems that you are not satisfied with our theme at all. So if you want, we can return your money back.

Kind Regards

ahmetarsysf
    Participant

I’m happy with your theme it’s 80% about my project but your answer not help me

İ am happy with the your template. İ am not happy custumer service. 🙂
    Did you login my website i open an account you told me and still didn’t correct my problems i have problems still..

ahmetarsysf
    Participant

how much hard corret somethings about the template just i am telling you i made it how you told me made it but not WORKİNG

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have problems with WooCommerce, not with the theme. Please, read my reply on your other topics. And please, don’t create new topics for the same question that will make our support more accurate and fast.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)