Home Forums WoodMart support forum Recently-view products not working

Recently-view products not working

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

KH
    Participant

Hi, The recently-viewed product widget on the right side of my single product page is not working like before. It doesn’t show any products there even though I’ve viewed many products.

KH
    Participant

Hi, please give instructions on how to deal with this warning in my admin dashboard:

Your custom generated CSS file is outdated. The current version of the theme is 4.2.1 so you need to go here and click on "Update" button to actualize it.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

1) Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

2) You need to go CSS Generator and click on “Update” button to actualize it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

KH
    Participant

1) I changed to wordpress default theme, it works https://www.dropbox.com/s/2p950yxrir0a0tv/sc65.png?dl=0. With your theme it doesn’t show anything, just blank widget.
    2) After clicking on the update, it brings me to the page that there’re options to put a thick. Do I have put any thick on the boxes? or just skip it and click on the update button at the bottom of the page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

KH
    Participant

I give you many times my admin access. You have in your record.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. You didn’t add the widget to the shop page area https://prnt.sc/px9udb

2. Just click on the Update button there and the file will be regenerated.

KH
    Participant

1) I’ve added the widget to the shop page area, it’s still not working.

2) Now after following your instruction to click on the update button, my shop page’s broken. Go to my shop page and look at the quantity field, scroll down and look at the product tabs together with the content in the tab. It’s broken. Pls get it back.

KH
    Participant

2) Not only that, it breaks other place as well. Footer’s also affected. The quantity field in cart page also get affected. I think there might be more that I have not yet discovered.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see any problems on your website at the moment https://gyazo.com/1f9f1d4debe858ca676f9f2c2f61f199

KH
    Participant

Sorry, not shop page. Pls go to single product page. Click on any product and you will see it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us some screenshots so we can better understand the problem on the single product page.

KH
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable the CSS generator completely. It seems that you have unticked these points in the generator and now styles are missed.

KH
    Participant

I already asked you about how to do, what to select before updating, but you didnt give this detail.

KH
    Participant

pls get things back to normal.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just review all things that you have disabled in the CSS generator and you will find which ones should be enabled. Otherwise, try to disable the generator completely and then configure it from scratch.

KH
    Participant

I didn’t touch anything or disable anything. I asked you Do I have put any thick on the boxes? or just skip it and click on the update button at the bottom of the page.
    and you told me just click update button. And the problems occurs.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this situation, just delete the generated file and use our standard style.css file if you don’t want to disable any styles. This should fix the problem.

KH
    Participant

how to “delete the generated file and use your standard style.css file”?

KH
    Participant

How about the recently-viewed products, which doesn’t show up in the widget?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I sent you a screenshot where the recent view products are working correctly on the shop page. Just click on the “Delete” button to delete the generated file.

KH
    Participant

Now I add the widget to single post page, it works. Usually when changing a theme, widgets disappear?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)