Home Forums WoodMart support forum recover broken website license

recover broken website license

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, my name is Jharomir and I just created a website three months ago, but a week ago the theme started crashing and all the icons were square, and suddenly a “fatal error” appeared on my website, which even didn’t work. It allows me to enter WordPress, that is why I want you to help me recover my license, since I am starting to redo my website again, since the previous one does not work, but it turns out that I install the theme on my new website and there are several pages with 404 error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Will I be able to use my current license on my new website or do I have to buy another license? Because I will no longer be able to use my old website due to that fatal error
    . I also want to know why the shopping cart page is with the 404 error

Hello,

If you want to change the license: enter your account: https://gyazo.com/08d064150e447cb83628cb2278536361

You will see all the purchase codes assigned to the sites, delete those you do not need.

If you want to activate a license on one more domain (not testing) you will need to purchase an additional license.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)