Home Forums WoodMart support forum Redirect loop to

Redirect loop to

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

twinegift.co
    Participant

I am working on the theme settings it is constantly giving me a clear cache page after saving new settings. I checked with my host, we deactivated the plugins and when we went back in it worked, and I only activated the basic plugging, and once I started working on the theme settings again and the site stops working again.

Please advise what the conflict is with the theme/plugins and my current setup, and any questions you might have so we can move forward and have the theme set up correctly without any other issues.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

twinegift.co
    Participant

Thank you for getting back to me. When I activate the theme and deactivate all the plugins it works, and once I activate Woocommerce it stops working for both themes ( yours and storefront).

twinegift.co
    Participant

Here is the version I have

Attachments:

twinegift.co
    Participant

Also, Elementor Pro is not working either with your theme.

twinegift.co
    Participant

Ok, so I was able to figure out that the current version of WordPress is crashing the plugins, so we restored to the previous version and it is now working, but Elementor Pro is still going into safe mode in order for it to work, so I am deactivated that for now.

I do want to use Elementor Pro since it has some more tools I want to use, so is there anything we can do to make sure it works?

twinegift.co
    Participant

This is very frustrating. I have been trying to work on this website for 4 days and still getting issues. Can you please advise? I am only using Elementor Basic now, and still not working properly.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)