Home Forums WoodMart support forum Redirect problem with my sellers page

Redirect problem with my sellers page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Noire
    Participant

Hello,

My sellers page works sometimes and other times it doesn’t. When I click the link (Especially on mobile) it goes to this page attached below.

Anytime the cache is cleared this is happening. It is really frustrating and I do not know why it is happening.

It has come back online now so maybe you won’t be able to reproduce it, but i would like you to test it and see please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website and unable to see the issue the page is not redirecting.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/453099a499e111b0eb43df0ed9f3e3d6

Best Regards.

Noire
    Participant

Yes I said it has started to work again for now so you wouldnt be able to reproduce the problem. However what is happening in the screenshot keeps happening when the cache is cleared.

Also as I mentioned this happens more commonly on mobile, not desktop.

Hello,

I have revisited your website after clearing cache and the page is not redirecting on mobile.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/93b667384714d0645dd8f7ce85ba6045

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Noire
    Participant

Hello,

As I mentioned before it works sometimes and other times it doesn’t. As of right now it is not working again. I contacting my hosting provider to see if the issue came from them but they instructed me that this is a theme issue. Below is a copy of their response.

Noire
    Participant

This really does seem to be a theme issue. I wasn’t sure at first, but then I went to the page and entered a html code into the mobile optimization area and changed the page, then when I removed the html block code the page works again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that it doesn’t work when you select a separate HTML block for mobile devices? Could you please provide us with a step-by-step instruction about how to reproduce the issue?

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)